Let Us Help You Create
The Non-Profit of Your Dreams!
In order to setup and maintain your tax exempt status, your organization must meet very specific expense and income classifications. The IRS determines your eligibility with the following:
Yearly Income Statements – categorizing specific expense and revenue details such as donations, salaries, postage, rent, etc.
A Yearly Balance Sheet – including cash, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
Individual Program Expense Statements – detailing every expense for each program, service or seminar, including things like educational mailings.
Revenue Support Schedules – detailing charitable donations, membership fees, and investment interest.
As you can see, the way you set up your bookkeeping and accounting system is crucial to successful maintenance of non-profit status. Luckily, we can help you create the necessary bookkeeping systems and can even take care of filing the forms for you yearly.
Our non-profit services include…
- Filing of your non-profit status application, initial start-up documentation, incorporation, FEIN, and payroll setup with federal and state agencies. For new non-profits, contact us for a list of items needed to apply for 501 (c)(3) status.
- Reviewing and compilation of your financial statements.
- Design, training and maintenance for your accounting system.
- Payroll management and preparation.
- Yearly filing of the necessary IRS tax forms.
- Board training services regarding non-profit budgeting and management practices.
- For Churches, we prepare the pastoral housing allowance and other required benefit documentations.
With our tax return services you get:
Assurance that your return has been checked and double-checked for mathematical accuracy and errors that are commonly flagged by the IRS, resulting in fewer chances for contact by the IRS.
A list of common deductions that may benefit you in the coming year, and tips for limiting your future tax liability.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (760) 323-3586 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
“Taxes are not my favorite subject, but working with Gloria Hill ensures the process is a painless as possible and I am always confident of the results. Gloria is there for me all year when I have questions and the response is rapid and accurate. I always recommend Gloria to all my friends.”I am very satisfied
“We have been using Hill & Associates for our accounting for years. They have always been extremely professional and responsive to our requests. In fact, many times Gloria will respond while on vacation, which is way above and beyond the call of duty. Samantha is fabulous as well, consistently helping us out with our accounting needs, always answering our questions and ensuring the job gets done. Highly recommend them for all of your accounting needs!”Saved me over $2,000.00